Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

I hope that all reading have a wonderful, prosperous, peaceful, and healthy new year. We are starting this year so thankful for our bountiful blessings and healthy family.



I know, I know. It’s been a long time since I’ve posted anything. I’ve received hundreds of thousands of complaints (OK - not that many) and requests that I start blogging again. Well, here it is. Better than ever… My new year resolution will be to ensure that 7 weeks don't pass without blogging.

Naturally I have to catch up on everything that’s happened in that time. And it’s been a lot. So here are the options. You can look at any or all of these in the upcoming weeks…

A trip to Hacienda Primavera close to the Colombian border
Bullfights
Cookie and Tree Decorating and more pre-Christmas Fun
The Galapagos
Christmas and Visit from the Abuelos

And now it’s 2010. I wish everyone a wonderful new year, and pray that each of you is healthy and happy this year.

No comments: