Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

What a pleasure it is to be with my 2 boys and my mother on this Mother's Day. I am so very blessed to be a mother to our two little men-in-training, and am so thankful for the women who have helped me so much over the last 2 years since I became a mother. Naturally my mother and mother-in-law have been tremendously supportive, as have my sister and 3 wonderful sisters-in-law. But I am also so grateful for the many, many women - married or single, mothers or non-mothers, working in or out of the home, close or distant - who have been such wonderful friends for me over this time. Whether through invaluable advice, a supportive call or email, or just being in my life, each woman has touched my life and therefore the lives of our children in invaluable ways. I share this holiday with all of them, as they are part of the joy of being a mother and the lives of Jacob and Timothy. I know I could not have made it without their love and constant support. I love you all!

No comments: